Tahukah anda......

Monday, June 22, 2009

My Tablet PC



When i went to Mydin yesterday, accidently I bought an unexpected goods. A used (for me it's new) Tablet PC (that's only I can afford!). I can't afford to buy the brand new (Tablet PC) one, but I have an intention to get my very own laptop, and now, I already have it!!

With all those functions, which is different from other ordinary laptop, i am satisfied. With the 1.2GHz Core Solo processor, 1GB RAM, 80GB Hardisk, bluetooth and Wifi functions, can do lah for taip-taip aje.. it's more than enough.. And the most important thing that make this laptop is special (which i like most), it is touch screen and the screen can pusing2 to 360 degrees.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

this is one of the precise websites that offers the continually new updates for the paper pc, if you are really involved to get more content regarding tablets you are at the sect piazza.
tablet pc